Saturday, December 17, 2011

Websters Pages, Cameo's & Tags (and a link to a freebie)...

I'm just in the middle of a kitchen renovation, but I took a little break to play with my Websters Pages goodies.   I thought it would be fun to play with tags so I made up a tag and did a little step by step that has been posted over at the Websters Pages Blog  if you'd like to have a look.  I then used the tag as an embellishment on a layout.  For the above layout I used the die cut sheet from the Western Romance collection.  I trimmed off a few inches of the left side of the page and moved it to the right side to create the tabs for my corset lacing design.  Just add eyelets and lace-up.  Here are a few close-ups of the page....

I used the Websters Pages Silhouettes (Cameo) to dress up the tag, along with some of the beautiful trims that go with the Winter Fairytale collection (lace & feather trim).  The Cameo is mounted on one of the wonderful new Cameo Sliders by Dusty Attic

The blooms are from Michaels Craft Store from their store brand blooms. The pearl strand I bought off the roll from a local fabric store.  The corner chip board embellishment is another piece from Dusty Attic from the Sweet Pea frame collection (below)
If you'd like to check out my little step by step on how to make the tag and see what beautiful FREEBIE Websters Pages is giving out (shown below) be sure to check out this link Websters Pages Blog


22 comments:

paperpapier said...

I love.............your layout! So pretty, love all the details incorporated into it...beautiful colour, embellishment and texture.
Heaney xx

morkaren said...

Jeg elsker når der er et indlæg fra dig, du er så dygtig og kreativ,det er en stor fornøjelse at følge dig. v.h. morkaren.

Tanya said...

wow, just stunning! your work is always amazing!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous as always Gabi, I love the lacing and the pearls look great too :)

Марианна said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Марианна said...

It's incredible! I admire thy works! Very, very, very well!

angel said...

Cudowne LO!:)
Gorgeous LO!

Cindy said...

Wow Gabrielle, Gorgeous tag and page!! Love the lacing too! Stunning as always!! :)

Daniele said...

your Lay outs are in a world of there own they are simply stunning
hugs

Pendra said...

Stunning Gabi as always... I always find inspiration at your site and keep coming back for more my friend! Wishing you a warm and Happy Holiday's with your family!
Crafty Holiday Hugs,
Pendra

Romy said...

Wow, Gabi, I can see all the work you've put into this layout. There's so much to look at:) I absolutely love all the details, that tag and the red accents. What a gorgeous page for your gorgeous girl!

Patty O'Malley said...

Another beautiful layout! Love that tag and how you did the corset.

Cindy Gay said...

Perfect lacing.

sixofone aka Leah said...

This is just a fantastic amazing brilliant LO

ms.schwiet said...

as always brilliant and beautiful work.... I love how you did the lace-up with the postage stamp edge. It is very cool how it peeks through the back in this design. I'm tempted and inspired t go see what good ole fashion edge stencils I have that might create a similar effect

cvanholstein said...

So inspiring!
Bravo, again you created an amazing piece of art!! All the details, that is hours of fun work!
Kind regards, Corina

ingrid said...

such a gorgeous page! just LOVE the tag and the beautiful photo of Chloe!!
xxx

Linda said...

Such a stunning page, love it :)

Steph Devlin said...

Just dropping by to say have a beautiful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings for you, you know how much I adore your stuff.
Hugs, Steph xo

Unknown said...

Stunning layout as always xx

Brenda said...

wow my mouth is still hanging open in awe....your work does that to me!!! soooo awesome...I have to try your lacing....you are sooo talented!
hugs
Brenda

Gypsy said...

Gabrielle, I love all your work. Can you tell me if you use a punch for the mat on the photo or scallop scissors and is that a white pen on it?

Thanks,

Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails