Friday, December 30, 2011

Goals for 2012....Bo Bunny!

I'm notorious for trying to remember my schedules instead of taking the time to write them down.  I haven't missed a deadline yet, but I've come to close for comfort lately!   So when Bo Bunny asked the design team girls to do a layout about our goals for 2012, at the top of my list I had to put make WRITTEN schedules! lol!  Among some of the other things I listed was to make more time for family and perhaps take some long weekends.  We let our past summer go being too busy with work to take some time off and enjoy the beautiful weather, this year I want that to change.   I used the Bo Bunny Welcome Home collection to make up this page.  Here are a few close-ups of the page...


The large white bloom is one from the Bo Bunny Olivia collection, I used a little bit of green ink on the end of a Q-tip to tint the center of the flower.
Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Welcome Home; Porch Swing, WH Dot, WH Dreams, WH Keys
Cardstock: Double dot Clover
Chipboard: Welcome Home, Et Cetera
Trinkets: Welcome Home
Blooms: Oliva (tinted with green ink in the center)
Stickers: Welcome Home Combo Stickers
Bo Bunny buttons
Butterfly: Gabrielle
Hinge: Dusty Attic Designs 

22 comments:

ingrid said...

WOW Gabi...such a beautiful layout and photo! really love the colors!
all the best for 2012 sweetie and may all your goals come true!!
Hugs,
Ingrid

Brenda said...

sooo beautiful!!! love how you added the color to the centers of the flowers...
hugs
Brenda

morkaren said...

Hvor ser det godt ud med farve og sort/hvidt foto sammen. et rigtig dejligt LO. godt nytår til dig og dine morkaren.

Daniele said...

wow what a stunner, love the clours of the flowers and leaves
hugs

Romy said...

Wow, Gabi, what a gorgeous layout! I love the fresh greens in your layout.
Just love it that you journaled about your goals for 2012. I should definitely write down the things that I may not forget too. I have a beautiful school diary laying on my desk, but I haven't even written my name on it yet;)

I want to say thank you for all the sweet comments that you left me this year and for the wonderful layouts that you showed us. You're such an inspiration! Wishing you a wonderful, happy and healthy 2012!

Lynn said...

This is just beautiful! I love the honesty in your layout. Your work is truly and inspiration for me. Have a wonderful New Years filled with scrappy inspiration.

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful layout! You certainly know how to embellish perfectly! All the best to you in the new year!

Jacqui said...

Well another stunner to end the year with. Hope you and yours have a great new year. All the best from France.
J.

Cindy Gay said...

Love it. The portraits are especially nice.

Jodi said...

soooo beautiful!!! looove the masking!!!

Lizzyc said...

HI.. thanks for all the wonderful creations you have shared this year.. i have been so inspired by your beautiful works!! and i wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!!

Meg Giroux said...

What a gorgeous layout Gabi! Hope you have a wonderful New Year! I agree with the list idea, I need to do that too!

cherry said...

Lovely...makes me want to go back to scrapping...instead of altering and cards. cherry

Jolene Pienaar said...

beautiful!! I just scrapped a NY resolution LO too, on my blog :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Gorgeous, Gabi! I too need to work on writing down my goals!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always Gabrielle! I like your goals, they are sensible and acheivable!

My written lists are in my iPhone, I love my reminder app on there, I would truly be lost without it! And I too have been learning to say no, so that I am truly free to say yes to the things I really want!!

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

This is such a pretty layout/pic of you! Love the side profile!! and I adore the colors you used on the page as well as all the little details!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the letters/title so pretty!!!

LISA said...

I'm with you in the written schedules Gabi. If I didn't have my day planner, I would be lost between my real job and my DT schedules and deadlines!. Now if I actually look at my planner every night before I go to bed, I would actually make it work for me 100%!!
Your LO and your goal is wonderful!! I love the colors!!So inspiring as always!!

Lynn Biermann said...

beautiful work Gabi! I love your pretty colors... all the beautiful details! You have some great goals - family time is so important! Take good care of yourself & Happy New year!! :)

sussipoppins said...

Hi,
Love this LO.An addition to the favs
oxoxo Susan

Dana van den Bosch said...

It's just perfect! I'm curious how you make the green leaves, is it a die?

Unknown said...

Gabi, your layout is as always so adorable and full of gorgeousness!
Beautiful color combo and amazing masking!
Hugs ~gerry~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails